Saturday, November 10, 2007

Game Day

Today Dave took Grant to the Utah vs. Wyoming football game. Dave has been looking forward to this all season..the first annual football extravaganza with Grant. I asked Grant what happened at the game and how he liked it; he said, "It was great. I say go go go Utes!" Then he talked about the popcorn, so it's a toss up as to what the true highlight of the day was, but fun was had by all!

As you can tell, Grant's eye is looking much better than last week!
The Utes are #1!!

Dave thought Katelee and I needed a picture taken today too. We went to a baby shower and then hit the mall while the boys were gone; but alas, we were unsuccessful in our shopping. Guess we will just have to try again next week!



This last pictures show how lovely and colorful Grant's eye got, it still just isn't the same as in person. We got a lot of questioning looks when all we could say is he ran into a chair!! You may notice Grant is wearing gloves in this photo. All week he has been putting these gloves on his hands and when I first asked him what he was doing his reply was, " I crazy man mom, I crazy man." Then he proceeded to run 100 mph around the house. He has been doing it day after day, sometimes quietly chanting "crazy man, crazy man." At least he has come to a realization of his true self, I guess!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara, I think your are an amazing person. You always look gorgeous, and your kids are so cute, even with the bruises! I know you feel like you are losing it, a lot! You sure cover it up well! I want to be like you when I grow up!

Leslee

Cagney and Laci said...

Kara, Grant's face looks pretty messed up, I think it tops all two year old bruises I have ever seen. Poor kid, that had to have hurt. Those gloves do look pretty "crazy man"esk, he has such a fast acting brain and great imagination!
Go UTES!

Tori and/or Clark said...

Yes, the eye is looking much better. You almost can't tell that you beat him. Just kidding

Anonymous said...

Kara - Love the blog! Enjoyed peeping into your fun & crazy daily life as a "McArthur". The kids are still cute as ever......you and David too. :-) Look forward to keeping tabs on everyone and who knows, maybe we'll start a blog one day soon too. Droopie sure has a story (or two) to tell. And she loves the attention!
Hope ya'll have a less eventful day with the chairs. Love to everyone and bunches of hugs & kisses too!!
Anna,Curt, & Droopie

Cara said...

Ooowwww!!! I can honestly say that is the worst black eye/face I have seen on a kid. Even when Trent broke his nose and cheek bone it wasn't that bad. I'm glad it's healing nicely! You are looking amazing and Katelee is getting way to big! Love your straight hair. We need to see each other soon. As soon as we're all healthy, we'll hook up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like grant got his mom's sense of humor!! I like your hair, kara, I haven't seen it with that cut before. You look great!