Monday, December 17, 2007
Happy Holidays
It's that holiday feeling floating around and we are high on Christmas spirit at our house. Everyday Grant wants to whisper in my ear, "Santa Claus comes tonight." I am pretty sure he got that from the song, but he still is anxiously awaiting the big man's arrival. We are enjoying the spirit of love and giving and extra sense of friendliness amidst strangers. We hope you are all savoring the feelings and events and thought we would share a few of our pictures from our freezing venture to see the lights at Temple Square. Dave's dad was in town so we froze his Florida blood and made him walk around with us. With the thought of hot chocolate motivating his stroll, he endured it...and loved it!
Our mismatched glove bandit and mini-eskimo:

Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Temple Square lights. Looks like so much fun!
I miss the Temple Square trips! Look beautiful! I love your coat with the hood, that is a great idea!
Your Christmas poem was amazing, I am impressed by your mad skills!
You are officially TAGGED. Check out my blog for details.
Post a Comment