Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter





So, I am a little slow, I guess, in getting our Easter pictures up. A few reasons for the delay would include: ear infections for both kids, ear, nose and throat leakage for both parents, and talk preparations and delivery for Easter Sunday at our church. Never fear, we didn't let sickness prevent us from enjoying the holiday! We colored our eggs on Saturday, had a small hunt in our house and Sunday after church, we went to Grandpa and Grandma Petrick's house for dinner and another egg hunt! Good times!

Here are the little monkeys before church in their Easter outfits.




Katelee participated by falling to the ground and observing the chaos....Grant was a great hunter and has shown a great strength in follow through as he has eaten nearly every morsel of candy he received!

4 comments:

Dubb Days said...

I love the pictures--what a cute dress for Easter. I wish I could have heard your talks, I am sure they were wonderful. You have always been a great speaker.

Andrea and Justin said...

I like the pictures! You did an awesome job on your talks by the way!

Lewis Fam said...

Hello kara and Dave blast from the past here. It is Calli of Smelly i think is what Dave preferred to call me. I just got started into the world of blogging I would love to hear from you two. Your little boy is so handsome and I have to say your little girl is absolutely beautiful. It is so fun to see pictures of you guys!!!! Hope all is well. My email address is calli.lewis@gmail.com if my comments section doesn't work on my blog. Oh my blog site is tysonandcalli.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Great Easter outfits. Sorry about the sickness. We've been fighting the dreaded flu around here. I've started it and I'm still the last one with it....no fair! One day we shall get together.