Our little lady turned one yesterday! I thought there would be no better tribute to our little Irish gal than a limerick and a photo shoot! Enjoy!
Birthday Limerick
Our baby turned one on St. Patty's day,
We sang, ate some cake and said hooray.
She's made it a year;
With a brother she fears
She's certainly lucky, oh wouldn't you say?

No pinching this cute girl!

She loved her new baby and stroller, but didn't get to play with it the entire time, because Grant also decided he likes to run it around...ah the joys of sharing!

The lucky shamrock cake before (above) and after (below!)

6 comments:
So cute!! What a fun birthday all in green. She is really a doll. I am happy for you that she survived her first year as well. It gives me hope! Oh and I enjoyed your poem!
very cute. You are so lucky to have a lucky charm with you always! I hope she really does give you luck.
Okay, I decided she looks just like you kara! She is so stinking cute, but for sure looks like you when you were little! I love her St. Patty's day outfit. You are so creative with your cakes, I am very impressed!
Okay. Too funny, "Birthday Limerick:" And I think her horn is looking better all the time. I would definitely say it's a pony-tail now.
where is the easter pics??? or story or whatever???
One already. She is so beautiful. Love the green theme. And she looks amazing in green. Lucky girl.
Post a Comment