The heat is on and so are the parties! We haven't posted much, and while you may be thinking to yourself that we are boring (which may be a little bit true for a couple of us) I can assure you there is never a dull moment with the Grant-man and our little "Pretty" aka Katelee. Here are some shots of our seasonal favorites from this year:
-->Nature walks in the mountains, not to be referred to as hikes, see previous posts to understand Grant's aversion to those adventures!

Walking sticks a must, of course! (That is not a snake Grant is holding!)

-->Park play, especially when fireworks are involved!
Here Dave, Katelee, and our nephew Jordan are gearing up for the big show!


My dad can't contain his excitement...I think he believes he gets to ride in the tiger train next! Here is another favorite: parades!

-->Swimming, well this is pre-swimming:

-->play dates with friends, especially when it involves getting dirty!


--> and bike riding is a big thrill...Grant is just learning to pedal his bike, I need to get a photo of that. This is just Katelee in a time-out for running into the road! Sorry baby! With half of the summer left, there's lots of fun ahead!
*Side note: I am aware that Katelee has a runny nose in nearly every picture, the girl has some serious drainage issues we are trying to sort out. Sorry if the boogers disgust you, try to ignore them and just take in her cuteness!
8 comments:
Katelee seems to have some great skin tone going on! She really is a pretty little girl. I am glad you are having a great summer! Tell your dad he looks great:)
I didnt even notice the nose drainage, so no worries. Sounds like a fun summer! We should try to get together (again--sorry about last time!) for a playdate. I will e-mail you or call you.
I feel privileged to have my daughter on your blog. Man she looks so bald in that picture. I guess every picture I take of her because you can't see the hair in the back. We are going to miss seeing you guys everyday!
Hey Kara! How are you? It's been a long time! Your little family is so cute! I saw your blog on Becky's (I think) and I had to say hello! Ours is jenbaumann.blogspot.com if you want to check it out too. =)
Marvelous update. I laughed that Katelee had a time out....I tend to spank and then give up and just go in the backyard where it's fenced. I wonder what would happen if I put Peyton in a time out...alone, in the house. I can just picture the damage she would do.
Back to you blog...your kids are adorable. We still need to get together!
Porter has spent a lot of time crying in our window this summer too! Poor kids!
p.s. that stick really does look like a snake..ahhhh!
So funny! Your kids are adorable. It's such great fun to be the parent some days, right?! You crack me up! Thanks for sharing your blog, it's about time to do dinner wouldn't you say? By the way, I miss your dad!! He is so much fun, his picture is worth a thousand words. :)
boogers smoogers she is seriously one of the cutest little kids I have ever seen.
Post a Comment