Grant enjoyed the witches this year...Kate was a bit freaked out. We asked Grant if he had fun and he said, "Yea, I had fun. But, it smelled like poop." (there was a petting zoo, ride the pony place) After he said this, we got to listen to Katelee scream "THE POOH, THE POOH" the entire drive home. (Notice the spelling, she is so enthralled with Winnie the Pooh, he brings her great joy!)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Halloween Hoopla
Who knew the spooky season would have so many fun festivities?! We have been pumpkin patch picking, barnyard boo-ing, cookie creating (eyeball peanut buttercups, if anyone wants to try them, they are a devilish delight), and witch hunting...thought we would share some pics. The question is, will Katelee "be" anything for Halloween? I have tried various costumes on her and each one ellicits the same response-screams and tearing at the apparel. Hmmm...so we will either try to be tricky with the costume, or go for the tears and force it on her!

I am triumphantly heaving our perfect pumpkin into the air! Katelee saw this photo and in her man voice said, "heavy!"

Grant enjoyed the witches this year...Kate was a bit freaked out. We asked Grant if he had fun and he said, "Yea, I had fun. But, it smelled like poop." (there was a petting zoo, ride the pony place) After he said this, we got to listen to Katelee scream "THE POOH, THE POOH" the entire drive home. (Notice the spelling, she is so enthralled with Winnie the Pooh, he brings her great joy!)
The treats were probably their favorite parts of each excursion! So, bring on the candy next week!

Grant enjoyed the witches this year...Kate was a bit freaked out. We asked Grant if he had fun and he said, "Yea, I had fun. But, it smelled like poop." (there was a petting zoo, ride the pony place) After he said this, we got to listen to Katelee scream "THE POOH, THE POOH" the entire drive home. (Notice the spelling, she is so enthralled with Winnie the Pooh, he brings her great joy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Halloween does have a lot of festivities, doesn't it? And this year I've noticed the holiday pounds start with all the treats, not to mention the candy I bought for halloween but the kids and I couldn't resist...time to buy more! Your kids are so fun and that little Katelee sounds so spunky!
I love the pictures and can't wait to see the costumes. We hope you have a great and fun Halloween.
how fun!!! I really like this time of year, when everything changes color, witches come out and you get CANDY!!!. It's even better now that I have a child and I have an excuse to actually GO Trick-or-Treating. Last year was great, he had no idea what was going on, but this year will be great and fun, if I can get him into his costume, I feel your pain.
That really is a perfect pumpkin! It doesn't get much cuter than kids in a wheel barrow full of pumpkins. I have a very similar pic of my kids, I'll have to post it!
I want one of Katlee's cookies :) Did you make them?
Ah-ha! Katelee needs a Winnie the Pooh costume... I think my sister has one. Call if you want me to find out!!
What kid doesn't love a cookie the size of their head!! What fun stuff you guys have been up to!
Your kids are so cute! I love that Katelee has a man voice! Fall and Halloween are so much fun! There is a lot of fun stuff to do this time of the year and it looks like you guys are taking advantage of it! Lots of fun!
How fun! Your kids look so cute in their Halloween outfits! It was fun being with you guys in the Dominican! We miss it already!
Post a Comment