So as we are ready to leave for church, I tell the kids to go downstairs so we can get in the car and head out. I, myself, had dressed Katelee and knew she was looking cute and ready...her ensemble looked like this:

Grant, however, had insisted he get dressed himself. This was no surprise, he does it nearly everyday. I just lay his clothes out. So, I was a bit shocked when he came out with this little ditty, as it was not what I had prepared:

I am afraid the poor child has some fashion issues, probably inherited from his mother!
11 comments:
What's wrong with his outfit? He looks great! At least we can always count on Grant for a good laugh! And by the way... I love Katelee's dress, she's such a doll!
Good thing you caught him before Dave noticed that his boots were missing! :) jk That's hilarious! And you should have little dolls molded after Katelee...that sounds a little creepy, but I'm sure they'd totally sell! :D
I love Katelee's outfit. I just hope I get to dress a girl someday in stuff like that. And Grant...oh how funny is he? I always love a good laugh. Plus Tiger has those pj's...fun!
He is going to be a metrosexual just like his dad!
Let's focus on the positives here: He is VERY creative!! Did you take him to church looking like that?
PS You dressed Katelee, and she looks great! So, I say Grant got his "fashion" from his daddy. :)
I do love the boots! They are pretty stylish and he wears them very well!
So did you let him go to church llike that? I bet they loved it in Nursery!!
That is the cutest thing ever! It was fun to meet them the other night! They really are the two most adorable kids!
That is stinking funny!!!! Katelee is so beautiful! I can always get a good laugh pulling up your blog.
I LOVE IT.... He look's like he is proud of himself for looking so good. Katelee look's so cute in her dress. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
I love this post. Your little boy is making me laugh so hard. :)
Post a Comment