There's nothing like a child's fear...uh, I mean love of Santa!
Here is Dave, putting his heart and soul into boxing. I think he is trying to make up for the real flesh and blood boxing match that was cancelled...yes, I did have some influence on him with that decision. So, I think Paige didn't understand the fury behind the blows.
And, no better way to start the new year than a win at the Sugar Bowl! Wahoo!
.jpg)
Tis the season for colds and flus, and while I had my bout with it last week, while Dave was at the bowl game, Grant told me to lay down in bed and he came right by me, stroked my cheek and said, "It's okay mom, I will take care of you all of the days." How sweet-could I get that in writing?!
7 comments:
fun stuff! How cool Dave got to go to the bowl game! Katelee's clothes are adorable. Can I get the quiche recipe? Oh and that is so sweet of Grant--wee have to remember those moments, don't we!!
Grant is so sweet... all of the days. Just remember that!
yeah for your camera being not locked!!!! Looks like fun, all of it, when did you get the wii???
Katelee looks like the kid in A Christmas Story all bundled up looking at the lights. I also love her death grip on Dave in front of Santa.
Fun holiday pics! :)
I get a great work out on our wii also. I hope all is good and that your having fun. I hope to make a trip down soon.
I'm guessing 2009 brings you a new baby. I guess we'll see...
Post a Comment