One more month of winter gone and it seems as though we haven't had enough good snow fun! Dave and I did go snowmobiling last Saturday for my birthday.

We had a blast and it was so beautiful. Dave demanded that I let him off when I drove (he claimed I was a crazy driver, that he had nothing to hold on to, and that he was going to fall off and severely injure himself.) Well, no person was injured; however, the vehicle that our friend borrowed to haul the snowmobiles up, did not return down the mountain unscathed! While we were loading them up on the trailer, the hitch popped off and shot through the rear window. Luckily, no one was hurt, but the Pathfinder had seen better days. It was a very cold and wet drive home!
We did get a small snowstorm this week and the kids and I did snow frolic a bit. Grant loves throwing the snow, Katelee does not love to recieve Grant's thrown snow; Grant loves making snow angels, Katelee just falls down in the powder. But, we all love the hot cocoa we enjoy later. Katelee, for days continues to cry, "MORE CHOCWATE" with big sighs and huge tears, like a true hormonal female! More snow adventures to come, we hope!

5 comments:
She is getting so big!I can hear her raspy voice asking for more chocolate.
Fun! I can totally see you being a crazy reckless driver... :)
Looks like lots of fun for your birthday. Snowmobiling is so fun, But I am afraid to ever go again because my mom had a terrible accident on one and broke her knee and she was down in bed for almost a year recovering. She still has problems with it and can't ski, run or do that stuff anymore. But maybe I should get over my fear because it's so much fun. :) Happy birthday again! :)
I would ride with you Kara, however I don't think it would be safe for you to ride with me:)
Looks like fun, though I will admit I don't miss it a bit!
Glad you got my message for my birthday and we do need to catch up.
Nice, I love to see fun stuff like that. I heard about the window, bummer.
Post a Comment