Our poor little pretty fell down the stairs last week. It was right before bedtime, so I put her to bed afterwards and the morning after we could tell she needed to be seen. We zipped on up to the hospital and found that her little clavicle snapped in two during the trip down the stairs. She has been a great trooper, although the sling lasted only for about 46 seconds. Katelee is not a lover of the tylenol/motrin regime she has been prescribed and has detected it in her apple juice and chocolate milk and then refuses to drink. She told me she will take it on her own and the little sneak gets the cup up to her chin and then slowly tips it down her shirt or will take a small sip only to spit it out the side. Good thing the projected recovery time is only three weeks!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Breaking Bones and Breaking the Law
Our poor little pretty fell down the stairs last week. It was right before bedtime, so I put her to bed afterwards and the morning after we could tell she needed to be seen. We zipped on up to the hospital and found that her little clavicle snapped in two during the trip down the stairs. She has been a great trooper, although the sling lasted only for about 46 seconds. Katelee is not a lover of the tylenol/motrin regime she has been prescribed and has detected it in her apple juice and chocolate milk and then refuses to drink. She told me she will take it on her own and the little sneak gets the cup up to her chin and then slowly tips it down her shirt or will take a small sip only to spit it out the side. Good thing the projected recovery time is only three weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha is for the Grant man!!! I just can't stop laughing over that one. He is just too funny!! And then poor little Katelee, but that is funny about the medicine. She is too smart isn't she. Hope she heals quickly and tell Dave to watch out for his little "convict". Hahaha Just kidding!!!
Grant is such a wise little soul :)
Poor little girl... I hope she feels better soon.
oh yah, I love that Grant is giving you a run for your money... That kid is awsome! :)
Kara-
You are a very good and patient mom. I am glad you are writing this stuff down to remember, I have never been good at that. You forget fast, especially when you have four!
Just wait!
Your kids are awesome. I love to read about all the adventures of the McArthur kids. Hopefully Katelee feels better soon...
Poor little girl--she is still as cute as ever. Oh that Grent. I am happy he confessed and learned the error of his ways:) That is great he likes to play church!
smart little Grant, that is so funny. Ava would like his church, the only thing she likes about going to our church is singing and coloring and the most important the snack. The rest is just boring. Sorry Katelee fell, Kobi did that when his uncle tripped and fell on him during a football game a few years back.
Poor thing!! We want to come visit.
Post a Comment