Fireworks on the Fourth of July...Katelee claimed to love them, but kept asking when they would be over. She enjoyed the light display much more at her cousin's house on a different night when they were far away.
Baseball games... Here are Dave and Grant at a Bee's game. Dave and I also went to Atlanta to celebrate his big 30th!!! We went to a Braves vs Red Sox game, where there were more sox fans dominating the stands. I forgot my camera, so just imagine us in our baseball fan apparel and sweating our guts out because Atlanta was on fire and humid!
Not so sure the life vest fit Katelee very well, but she really enjoyed long-boarding! Her cousin Haley would take the little cousins on rides around the campground loop and I am pretty sure it was the highlight of the trip for them.
5 comments:
Dave not a fisherman, nah! I miss your cute kids.
I want to go fishing with you guys! Looks like you have had a busy, fun summer. How fun to get away for Dave's 30th. You guys are great about going on romantic gettaways! (yes a baseball game is romantic if it is with our your kids:)
Glad you guys are having a good summer!! Who knows maybe next summer we can be part of your good time. Russell is talking about us coming out for a visit. Love and miss you guys!!
Fishing is hard! Those dead trees seem to just jump out in the way of your line all the time. I understand. And I wish you posted more often. They are always so entertaining :)
Hi Kara! I'm loving Katelee swimming in her life vest. So cute.
Post a Comment