Monday, June 22, 2009

Wild Animals

Last week at the zoo, some of the animals were wandering about. I found a mighty cute tiger and a ferocious alligator. I thought some of you might want to take a peek:
I have learned that even wild animals can display some sort of manners. The other day, Katelee finished her food, wanted some of Grant's and he graciously submitted to her screams. After he shared I told him how nice that was and he replied with, "Ah, well I just love her SO much...and it's happy sister's day!" Here's Katelee all tuckered out after a full day.

We were happy to have Grandma and Grandpa with us this week. In one of our conversations, Grant asked Grandpa how old he is and after Grandpa told him. Grant's jaw hit the floor, his eyebrows lifted and he exclaimed, " I can't believe my eyes!" It must be because of how wonderful granpa looks, Grant wasn't guessing a day over 6!

7 comments:

Lisa and Russell said...

Yea, I think I would have brought those little animals home too. They are just too cute. I just died laughing over what Grant had to say about how old his Grandpa is. He is so funny!!! And what a sweet, loving brother he is!! I just love that.

JaMilLyN said...

Your storytelling abilities and your comedian children are always fun to hear about. I always have a good laugh when reading your posts. Thanks, Kara.

melbel said...

Wow, I can't believe they held so still for some good lookin' animal faces! And I love all the books in Katelee's bed...she must be a reader like her mom!

Dubb Days said...

So Katelee follows after you with the books in her bed thing, huh?! Love the animal faces adn as always, Grant's classic statements!

kelsey said...

Wow, whoever did their face paint has some serious talent! Thanks for having us over the other day, we had so much fun. Sophie has been making calls (pretending to make calls) to Grant on my phone so we'll have to have you guys over soon so she can talk to him.. the real Grant!

StephNyd said...

Those are mighty cute animals- I hope you took them home! ;)

Ashlee said...

Your family is just so cute. You always seem to be having som much fun.