Christmas isn't Christmas without the music! Life isn't as enriching without music, for that matter! Anyone who knows me, realizes how important music is to me. This year to help celebrate Christmas and share our love for the season, my 3 little piano students put on a fabulous recital.
I kid you not, we got to take our kids to this fabulous breakfast with Santa and when I heard the jingle bells down the hall, the whole room busting out in the song to welcome the Jolly Elf, my eyes were watering...lets just say embarrassing. Who does that?! I love the magic of the season, I love seeing my kids experience the joys of childood and apparently, I just love the Claus family. After the delicious morsels were consumed, we met up with S.C. and wife. Brenna wasn't having it with Santa, but she did enjoy Mrs. Claus. The kids loved talking with him, have enjoyed getting messages on the email as well, unfortunately Dave got a message from Santa and he is not currently on the nice list. So, he has a couple of days to work on that. We will see how it goes!

We have our special Christmas program in church tomorrow, with music that fills me with the true spirit of Christmas. I hope we are enstilling a love for giving in our children as we think of all the gifts we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment