We have been honoring the happy couple at showers (this spread is at my house, thanks to my lovely and talented neighbor!) I didn't get a good pic of the banner and tissue balls she made, but my house looked so festive and fun! Paige had a freezing and stinky (literally smelly-it was at Wheeler Farm) bridal photography session. All her pictures turned out stunning! We had a fun family shower, a little dinner, just lots of fun in anticipation for the big event. Last Wednesday was the reception. It turned out perfectly. All the grandkids in their orange...
The siblings and mom and pop...
There was a Leatherby's ice cream bar (delish), mingling and dancing.
I busted some moves my momma would be proud of, or at least entertained by. I hope the videographer captured some good moments. My kids will be proud (embarrassed!).
We all partied and ate and had a great time.
The next day was the wedding ceremony at the Draper temple. It was beautiful. It is winter, however, so when we came out for pics, we were human popsicles. We hurried through our pictures before the happy couple had some alone photos and I didn't take any with my camera. I know their photographer got some good ones, so I will copy those. We are so happy to welcome Jason into our family and look forward to watching this happy couple grow-literally...we'd like more cousins ;)!
1 comment:
What! Leatherbys ice cream bar..oh man.. I am drooling..good call Paige. What fun..I like the colors and I would have loved to bust a move with you for sure!
I have been meaning to text you this week. Can Katelee have other grains besides wheat or does all wheat have gluten? Like can she have quinoa...just curious:)
Post a Comment