Sunday, January 20, 2008

Super Sledders!

Dave and Grant went sledding this weekend with some neighbors for a church activity. It was Grant's first time truly decked out in his winter get-up. I think he looks dashing!
I think he was pretty pleased with his speed on that last hill! Or maybe he was just pleased with how delicious the hot chocolate was after!
Daddy sporting his Goonies beanie that claims Goonies never say die! A shout out to Sloth...Hey you guys!

Porter, Grant, Sophie and Robby taking a breather after tackling some pretty rugged terrain.

Katelee has had a bit of a cough, so we kept her inside. Good thing she didn't know what she was missing.
When they came home after the activity, we were looking for the camera and Grant said, "Where's the camera?" We looked for a second and he said "Kelsey took it." Kelsey is our neighbor. She is Sophie's mom. I told Grant I didn't think she took it, and he repeated, "Kelsey took it," Clearly exasperated he says, "I don't believe it." Finally, the camera was located, and now Grant is no longer angry with our neighbor. So, the sledding expedition was a success!

6 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

Looks like fun! I haven't found a place here to go sledding. Brings back memories of Utah winters. I remember we all went sledding at the park on my 12th birthday, do you remember?

Katie said...

you're clearly a first time snow-kid-dresser-upper because grant has no gloves. i think you can get some for like $3 at walmart. but don't feel bad, what's a frost-bitten digit or two?

Kara said...

I promise Grant had gloves on when I packed him up to go!! Blame the frozen fingers on his dad who took the gloves off!!

Cara said...

To much fun! That is to funny how Grant is all mad at your neighbor. Is Katelee better? I hope so. I'm looking forward to dinner next week....ya for girls night!

Dubb Days said...

Robby likes to watch them go down the hill over and over again!!

melbel said...

Your kids are super cute! It's been awhile and I've wondered what you've been up to and just found your blog! :)
-Melanie (Messick) Miller