Katelee is walking all over, these videos don't do her justice, but I still think they are cute. If you will please take notice of her hairdo, all I can say is that I am trying. Pretty much her poor little style only resembles a horn. Any of you who are not challenged with hair maintenance, dos, and accessories, please share your talents! I obviously am struggling in this category.
Grant is keeping up his fight against evil with dinner -ware (Explanation: we told him that one day the devil is going to try and trick him. Well, he moved his little lips to the corner of his face and said, "well, I will trick him with a fork.") Thank you, son, for warding off sin. I never knew it was so simple.
I am guessing the sibling squabbles will never subside between his sister and him (those of you with older kids are probably smirking!). He is so rude to her sometimes. The other day I had enough and I told him he would not get to watch Curious George all day long. The next thing I know he is petting Katelee and saying in this sing-song voice, "Oh, Katewee Wyn Carfur (his pronunciation of her name), you are such a sweet child!"
Here is a photo from the Dinosaur Museum we went to last week...as you can tell the Shark was a bit overwhelming for Grant. Dave has been busy, busy, busy. However, he did find time to go to the BYU vs Utah basketball game. The Utes lost, but the most difficult part for him was going with a "Ute fan" who randomly decided he was switching sides. I am not sure how Dave will maintain the friendship with a traitor!! So, there you have it...nothing new, nothing exciting, just us!
7 comments:
Love the "horn!" It's impossible to do much with fine baby hair, but I think it adds great personality!
Katelee is so big. I love the hair do!!! That is why I boys boys probably. I never even do their hair..
Good for Katelee! I can't view the videos, but she was so close when we were there. Grant is hilarious! His little comments always crack me up.
She is walking so good. My kids loved watching her walk over and over again. Obviously it was very entertaining to them. Her hair, adorable. I don't know why I was given 3 girls when I totally struggle in the cute hair, clothes and anything related to girls! She's adorable. So is Grant. The things he says crack me up.
I loved watching her walk! She is so cute. I am curious myself how I will do in the hair department. If sh gets any. Robby might have stole it all:) oh and Grant--I think he totally has the upper hand with the devil
so cute!!! Time goes way to fast. Didn't you just have Katelee? I get scared of the shark too. Just tell Grant to close his eyes and run across that tiny section of the museum. That's what I do, then the shark can't get me? :)
oh, as for the hair, one of my fears about having a girl is just that. I would probably never put her hair in a horn if she were mine, but you made a cute little horn!!!
Go Katelee!! She's a bright little cookie, isn't she!?!?
Post a Comment