Monday, June 23, 2008

The Stance...


Many of you are familiar with the Grant pose of one (or two) hands on his hips, as if surveying the surrounding scene. He demands respect and authority throughout the day, and this pose comes so naturally for those motives! It is really cute. I thought I would share for those of you who live far away and don't get to see it. He frequently puts one hand on his hip and when I ask him if he could help me, he replies, "Hmmm...fink fink fink, I guess I could help a tiny bit. Yeah, okay mom."



Katelee's signature position is yet to be determined, although I could argue she is most likely to be seen pulling at my legs and crying, "UP?"

4 comments:

kelsey said...

Grant just cracks me up! I love that kid!!

R said...

I've picked up blog stalking and found yours. We went to H.S. together. Your family is way cute. We have a blog too http://rachelsbusylife.blogspot.com/

Dubb Days said...

That is so funny. What a character. It is fun to watch them grow up even if it is from a few states away!

Cara said...

He is SO funny! Katelee is such a beauty!