We had a great time with Dave's family over the Thanksgiving holiday. We are so blessed to have such amazing families whom we love and love to be with! Here is Katelee chillin with her great-grandpa.

We spent lots and lots of time eating and laughing, watching Katelee chase around Aunt Anna and Uncle Curt's dog, Droopie...affectionately referred to as "Poopie" by Miss Kate. While the kids were completely worn out a few days into the trip, we kept them running.
We went to the World's largest Aquarium and the Coke Museum one day. Both were a lot of fun, although Grant was not impressed with the 4D film at the museum because he was squirted with water, it pretty much ruined the next few hours for him, such a travesty.
The next day we hit a civil war battelfield and Stone Mountain where we rode a train that made the entire trip a success for Grant.

Here are the little monkeys enjoying their caroling train car excursion.


Grandpa McArthur came around with us and enjoyed the festivities...and the hot chocolate! Like Father like Son!

We don't kid around when it comes to the Thanksgiving Feast, we counted over 20 items to eat on Turkey Day! So, after a night of recovery, we took the kids to the mall, where we shopped til we dropped, or they did at least!

I wish I would have taken more pictures of the family and at Megan's baptism, but it was a fantastic trip. We returned home at least five pounds heavier, and ready for Christmas. Grant told Grandma McArthur he wanted Santa to bring him a dumpster. When she asked what else, he said,"Toliet paper to go with it." I will see if I can talk the jolly fellow into throwing that into the stocking for him...as if my house isn't already covered in plenty of shredded tissue bits for the garbage man to collect...
8 comments:
I'm so glad you posted a pic of the garbage truck collecting the toilet paper! I love it!
I wish my kids asked for toilet paper for Christmas!
Your kids have got to be some of the funniest on the planet! Very entertaining. It was good to see you...
looks like you had a fun thanksgiving. We miss you guys!
I love the pictures of them looking out the window. Makes you wonder what they're thinking.
Look at you and your Caddy-style stroller! :) That's fun that you went to visit Dave's family this year. Looks like you had a blast!!
You all looked like you had a great time durring thanksgiving. I am glad that I get the chance to keep in touch. Talk to ya soon.
Looks like a good trip! I think it is funny Grant hates water so much! I also find the garbage truck and what he wants for Christmas wonderfully funny! This will be hilarious to look back on, no matter what he ends up doing for work:)
Oh I gave my cousin Kami Paige's number to give to her brother Adam. I actually have never met him, just seen pictures and Kami speaks very highly of him. If anything it is a free date, huh?! The were wondering if she had a my space or facebook account. I told them probably not but that I would check.
Post a Comment