Last weekend, the lovely Paige turned 30. We decided to celebrate the milestone by taking a sisters (and mom) trip to Seattle. It was so fun!! I made everyone taking a deep thought picture on our Harbor tour. Shannon succeeded, my mom had no problem...
but Paige couldn't stop giggling.
Finally, the moment was captured!
We had to see Pike's Place in the market. They let Paige catch a fish for her birthday.
We ate delish seafood, went to the EMP museum, where I could learn to scratch...baby steps towards my lucrative DJing career. The space needle was a must see, and we fit in some time for the gorgeous outdoors in the area.
Snoqualmie Falls
It was a quick, fun trip, full of laughs and belting out of showtunes in the car. My sisters are so great and they think my craziness is fun, so it works out for all of us!!!
Dave said he and the kids had a great time at home. I realized I haven't posted Katelee's new do: She was so worried people wouldn't recognize her...so I better put it up, so you can know who this little face with the bob is. We had it cut before Kindergarten one day and she was uncertain if Grant would know it was her when he came to grab her from her class. She also ran up to a neighbor boy and said, "It's me...Katelee, do you recognize me?"
Even with a short do, she can still ride her bike with her floaty in her mismatched pj's. What? You do don't do that?
And, Brenna...well, she is becoming the mean kid in the hood...or I am now becoming aware she is the mean kid on the street. I have witnessed her biting of her sister, but now recently I have seen her push, pull, grab and bully other toddlers. She thinks she is a sweetheart, who do you believe?
4 comments:
Looks like fun was had by all you sweet ladies!! I love Katelee's new do!!! She is so funny!! So what are you going to do about Miss Brenna? Grandma says she is not as bad as you make her out to be, but I'm sure grandma's not biased either!! Ha!! That girl is a mess!! We have got to get together. Megan wants to meet Brenna so bad!! Of course, she wants to see the rest of you too, but she really wants to meet Brenna since they share hair color, middle names, birth weights and anything else she can think of.
Oh Seattle!!! I love it, I have pictures in all those spots, but maybe not a "serious" bay photo, sigh, next time. I can't wait to talk to you more about your trip!
Oh that naughty naughty Brenna cakes!! We sure do love her, but it would be nice if everyday she could be the sweet little angel in that picture that she is sometimes!! The Seattle trip was a blast & you are hilarious!! Dave is a king for setting that up!
Post a Comment