The kids had their evaluations and they have officially received the okay to move on to the next grade when school starts again! Here is Katelee at her kindergarten graduation. Dave questions the relevance of these ceremonies and I tear up, no matter how unneccessary he deems them to be! We have loved both of the kids' teachers this past year! Here is Katelee with Miss Spence:
Both kids were also awarded medals on their last soccer game...Okay, yes, every other kid walked away with the same end of the season award, but they felt proud, nonetheless.
Surprisingly, we are not registered for soccer in the fall. Both kids are venturing out and trying some new activities. Brenna also will begin the rotation of activities on our ever growing calendar, in the fall. If we make it to the fall...Summer is upon us and I feel a bit of anxiety. We always have a good time, but the months of everyone home seems daunting. And, the last few days of extreme heat may or may not have turned me into a bit of a she-devil!
I would say I am the nicest pregnant lady I have ever been with this little babe, so I shouldn't feel too guilty as I become possessed at the end, right? I just need to convince my family of this!
No comments:
Post a Comment