was up all night right before we left with a nasty flu bug. I was feeling guilt leaving her to Grandma M, but I was reassured she would be fine. Of course, Brenna was in great hands, I had no doubt. She kindly shared her bug with Grandma, but Grandma never complains. She is a hero. While we were in Colorado, the kids also got a visit from Dave's brother Brian. Brian took them all over to fun activities-soccer,
.jpg)
the Aquarium, and Airborne.
.jpg)
Finishing up our month of family visits we got to see Dave's brother, Brent and his family as they drove through Utah on their way to California. They are moving from Virginia to the West Coast. We were so happy to spend time with Max and Karly, who are so close to Grant and Katelee's ages. While these kids have only met once before, you would never have guessed it. They played like they were BFF's. I am thinking, California is a much better locale for us to get these cousins acquainted better. I prepped Grant and Katelee that they were going to see their cousins and they were shocked that they are the same age. They thought cousins are mostly older people-that's what happens when you are on the tail end of grandkids on both sides! I ran up a few times to check on the kids playing.
The girls were dressing up and singing. They were good...I walk by the boys room while they were great, I have to say it stunk. Boys smell worse than girls.
It was proven to me that night! We were so happy to have family here and think that these visits should happen more often!
1 comment:
yay for visitors!! It is amazing how they can just pick up and play with cousins they don't see very often. Plus walking in on kids playing well together is priceless. Bravo for Grandma taking on Brenna, expecially a sick one. Nice to get away I am sure.
Post a Comment